Job Vacancy: one duty manager
Thursday, 23 March 2017
Hebden Bridge Picture House
One duty manager
Post Grade: Scale 3 (SCP 14 - 17) [£16,781 - £17,772] pro rata Equivalent to £8.72 - £9.23 per hour
Hebden Royd Town Council is seeking to recruit proactive and experienced duty (shift) managers for the Hebden Bridge Picture House, to work on a 7 hour per week basis (working on a Friday evening and Saturday early afternoon each week) plus occasional overtime (covering other staff members' hours on a casual basis).
Responsible for managing screenings and live events at the Picture House in the absence of the Picture House Manager, responsibilities will include:
- managing projection and ushering staff.
- running the Picture House Box Office,
- supervising the kiosk and bar sales, accounting and end of shift reporting procedures.
- dealing with members of the public.
- ensuring Licensing Legislation, Health & Safety Legislation and Security procedures are adhered to.
The Picture House is a seven day a week operation and evening and weekend work will be required.
An application form and further details can be obtained from and returned to: The Town Clerk, Hebden Royd Town Council, The Town Hall, St Georges Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by noon Thursday 13th April 2017
Interview date: Thursday 20th April 2017
Role to commence as soon as possible.