Ryburne

Small ads

Please Help Family of Hebden Bridge Girl in Tragic Overseas Death

From Jill S

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Such as sad story and I do not personally know the family of Sarah Royle but I thought that people who know her from her HB days may want to help meet the costs of bringing her body home.

Please find to follow this link to the story of her tragic death

I wonder if anyone locally has more specific details of how exactly we may help?

From Myra James

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Yes, please help Sarah’s family if you can. If you go to the Yorkshire Post link, that article gives the number and sort code for a Halifax Bank account that has been set up for donations. Sarah was such a special person — I’ve never known anyone with such a gift for lighting up a room and making everyone around her feel happy. She leaves a massive gap in our world.

("Any donations can be paid to a Halifax bank account, with sort code 110001 and account number 08872709." - HebWeb)

From Nicki B

Saturday, 3 July 2010

I have known the Royle family for over 20 yrs but more so Johanna, I am totally devastated about Sarah and my heart goes out to these 3 girls who are all a ray of sunshine with contagious laughs and beaming smiles, I don’t know Sarah very well but when ever she saw me she always gave me a radiant smile and said ‘Hi’… I want to help in raising money to help bring Sarah home and so all her family and friends can say goodbye so I will be holding a table top sale at my house tomorrow Sunday 4th July from 11am onwards. Please see details below Thank you Nicki Bewell Xxx

Table Top Sale tomorrow at my house from 11am all proceeds will go to the Sarah Royle Fund… come on everybody come down to Longfellow Court Mytholmroyd… whether its to grab a bargin or have a cup of tea/coffee with cake and a natter… plz support this we need to bring sarah home!!… thanks x

See also

Yorkshire Post