Ryburne

Small ads

Craig Whittaker MP's Expenses

From Mark Jones

Friday, 3 December 2010

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to Craig after he lost out on top spot in the newly published MP's expenses to fellow Conservative Keith Simpson.

Unlucky dude!

From Jim S

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Caravan running costs and make up?

From Ian M

Monday, 6 December 2010

Lets not ignore labour MP David Chaytor admitting the theft of £20000 from the british taxpayer in fraudulent expenses claims

From Andy M

Monday, 6 December 2010

At last! Some news about our local MP.

Glad to see he's been busy putting his world to rights and now he's settled in what next? A Calder Valley stationery inventory? It's about time!

From Sutti H

Monday, 6 December 2010

It makes good reading, poor sod has to buy new dusters etc. He didn't realise he had to buy things before he could claim back expenses.

Mr Chaytor also deserves everything he gets. No matter what party a MP stands for they need to learn to be honest, if not get rid.

On another point, our MP, Mr Whittaker has voted to relax the smoking ban, surley our health is more important than being able to smoke in public buildings?

From Andrew Hall

Monday, 6 December 2010

On a more positive note, I recently wrote to Mr Whittaker asking him to consider signing EDM 210 in support of community pubs (examples in our area include the Fox and Goose and the New Delight)

I had a letter back from him within a couple of days saying that he totally agreed, and that he's signed the motion.

From Sutti H

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Well Andrew I must congratulate our MP for that.

Resposible drinking in a pub serving local beer and local food is worth supporting. Standing next to a person smoking whilst trying to enjoy said pint or grub, then spending time eating hospital food in years to come needs voting against.

From John Peterson

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Can I add that the money went on offices and staff. Can I also add that our MP has being doing surgeries to listen to the people of the constituency, and if you wish to discuss this issue further, I suggest that you go to one of his surgeries and ask the man himself.