Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

Hebden Bridge Group Practice

From Vivien Aspey

Friday, 18 August 2023

It was approximately 2 years ago on this forum that robust discussion about local primary care ceased due to Covid and its aftermath.
Since then General Practice has had and still has its challenges, but that should not be a reason for ceasing to communicate with each other on the subject.

Never has primary health care been more important, but the model for its provision is demonstrably broken. This is no disrespect to Hebden Bridge Group Practice, but isnt it time that we the patients exchanged experiences and advice on how to get what we need?

From Michael Prior

Friday, 1 September 2023

Based on my recent experience the new appointment and consultation system works very well. No more queuing at 8.00 am to speak to anyone. Phone, explain the problem to the receptionist and, if required, a duty doctor will call back. I was given an appointment in a week after going through this process which took about an hour.
Well done

From Gillian MH

Monday, 20 November 2023

I just wanted to say that - as someone who needs to use the GP service a lot - the recent changes to the booking procedure are a great improvement on past systems. I understand that the service is still overloaded and underfunded but just wanted to inject a bit of positivity into what is often a grim discussion.

From Tony Goodall

Wednesday, 13 December 2023

Same day appointment, excellent locum doctor; thank you.

Previously

HebWeb Forum: Hebden Bridge Group Practice (2019 discussion)

HebWeb Forum: Doctor Appointments (2020 discussion)

HebWeb Forum: Hebden Bridge Healthcare (Sept 2021 discussion)