Ryburne

Small ads

New Mayor for Hebden Royd

From Robin Dixon and Catherine Groves

Thursday, 19 May 2011

We would like to be the first to congratulate Scott Trickett on becoming Mayor of Hebden Royd Town Council. We know he will do a fantastic job, ably supported by Dave Young as Deputy Mayor. We've really enjoyed our year and would like to thank all the fantastic people we've met.

From Scott Trickett

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Dear Robin and Catherine

Sincere thanks for your message of support.

I was deeply touched last night at the Mayor making and my comments during the ceremony to both of you regarding your fantastic year for Hebden Royd were wholeheartedly meant.

Robin - you have been a brilliant Mayor for the whole area of Hebden Royd and your hands on / dynamic, enthusiastic approach and absolute commitment in the role has been a total credit to the area. Congratulations on a successful year !!.

Kindest Regards and Best Wishes

Scott Trickett

From Graham Barker

Friday, 20 May 2011

How about an honourable mention for Lesley Jones, who would have been an excellent mayor and has devoted so much of her time and energy to Hebden Bridge over the years?

From Scott Trickett

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Hi Graham

You are absolutely right Lesley Jones does deserve an very honourable mention. In Mayor making on Wednesday she had special mention in my speech and all Councillors that I have spoken to since the 5th May elections agree she was an outstanding Councillor with extraordinary achievement particularily with young people and the skate park extension.Her not being elected onto council during the 5th May local elections was a great shock to all of us and Hebden Royd has lost a first class Councillor.

At the fair 4 Youth's today it was very clear to all what a leading individual she has been for the youths of Hebden Royd

We all sincerely hope she will carry on with the brilliant work she has done and clearly enjoys

Best Wishes

Scott