Ryburne

Small ads

Witty car

From Ron Taylor

Friday, 21 September 2012

Just seen our MP having a quick fag before getting into his grand new white car in Hebden Bridge and couldn't help noticing the registration plate - WH12KER. From a distance my ageing eyes read it slightly differently . . . . .

From Andy M

Monday, 24 September 2012

LOL..as they say!

I think anyone - well Tory MPs anyway - who does that to their registration is indeed a WH12KER!

From Paul Clarke

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

I now have proof that personalised plates are only for very sad men.

Mind you, given his support for this disgusting omnishambles of a 'government' and the collapse of the local Lib Dem vote shouldn't it read..
1 TERMMP?

From Darren G

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Our MP must read number plates like he reads my letters to him. He reads between the lines and misunderstands everything. He should have
US 31 ESS

From Ian M

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

It's this really a serious thread?
Let's make a childish joke about someone's number plate spelling w...er if you squint with your head to one side.
Unbelievable!

From Ron Taylor

Personalised numbers are, I believe, often referred to as Vanity Plates. Not sure what he has to be vain about.

From Rod H

Come on Ian, lighten up! This is obviously not a serious thread (do all Hebweb threads have to be sombre and serious?) but it did make me and obviously a few others laugh. If it's too juvenile for you, why are you joining in?