Ryburne

Small ads

Mobile signal

From Roberta D

Friday, 6 December 2013

I don't know if anyone else has lost their Vodafone signal again in Heb, but i just had an online with an operator and had a much better response than last time this happened here. She said they are aware of a problem and I'd be refunded for the days without coverage so it might be worth others' doing same so you don't lose out any more than you have to.

From Andy G

Friday, 6 December 2013

There has also been no O2 mobile coverage in Hebden Bridge since Thursday morning's storm, so perhaps they use the same transmitting mast as Vodaphone. When I travelled on the train to Halifax yesterday evening, I re-gained the signal at Luddenden Foot, so presumably the next mast down the valley was undamaged - or repaired earlier.

From Mo L

Monday, 9 December 2013

I still have no vodafone signal today. Does anyone know what is happening?

From Kevin Armitage

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Just a thought - I had a similar problem not long ago. My phone, for whatever reason, had put itself into GSM only mode. Since we don't have a 3G signal in Hebden (outrageous but true), I had to go into settings and change the 'preferred network mode' from GSM only to WCDMA(preferred)/GSM, and that solved the problem.

From Dave T

Sunday, 15 December 2013

I've been having intermittent problems with O2 signal in HB for a few months now whereas for years never a problem.

Previously

HebWeb Forum: Vodafone mobile coverage