Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

HebWeb Election Hustings

From Graham Barker

Sunday, 22 March 2015

I found that really informative and helpful, certainly much more so than the bumf that comes through my door from the main parties. There's still maybe too much grandstanding from some, but for the first time I'm getting a sense of the candidates as individuals. If they're prepared to put the time in, can we have some more please!

From Paul Clarke

Sunday, 22 March 2015

I agree with Graham and I think all too often we take Hebweb for granted when it is in a class of its own compared to other similar sites.

All that is due to Chris who created the site so thanks to him for the work he puts in to keep us up to date with local news all year round and esp around big events like the General Election.

From Mo Norwood

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Superb piece of journalism worthy of publishing in the national press I would think. It clearly shows just where the candidates stand on the key issues. Thanks. Maybe more people will vote when they see what our potential parliamentary representative is saying?

The HebWeb has written to each of the six candidates, posing six questions. The questions were constructed in order to help voters understand the differences between the different parties. Each of the candidates has now replied and you can read their responses here.