Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

Calder High School Admissions Policy public consultation Mon 13th Jan

From June E

Friday, 10 January 2020

I have just been made aware of information on Calder High School website at this  page

www.calderlearningtrust.com/admissions/

It states that, "The governing body of The Calder Learning Trust has decided to consult stakeholders with regard to changing its Admissions Policy, specifically the criteria for oversubscription for intake into September 2021 academic year. The main changes are as follows............"

and later

"The admissions consultation process will run from 16th December 2019 to 31st January 2020 inclusive. This will include an information evening (hosted in The Ted Hughes Theatre at Calder High School) at 6.30pm on 13th January 2020.

"If you have any questions, or would like to make a contribution to the consultation, please contact the school using the following email address consultation@calderlearningtrust.com"

I have seen nothing about this on Hebweb, in Hebden Bridge Times or elswhere. As it affects future education for all of our children and young people I suggest it is very important that local parents and the general public are aware of the information evening next Monday.