Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Part-time job offer: freelance festival assistant
Hebden Bridge Arts Festival is seeking a freelance festival assistant to work one day a week to provide flexible administrative and event support to the Artistic Director in the run up to the festival. We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in arts administration or an understanding of the producing processes within festivals
- Experience of contracting artists and working with community organisations
- Experience of dealing with financial systems including petty cash reconciliations and invoice processing
- Excellent administrative skills including excellent literacy and numeracy, good attention to detail alongside good IT skills and fluency in Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative as well as part of a team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, including a flexible approach to developing and delivering the job
Fee: £100 a day (7.5 hrs), flexible hours – one day per week April-July + festival week (23 June – 9 July)
Please send a CV and one side of A4 outlining your suitability for the post to email@example.com.
Closing date 31 March. Interviews w/c 3 April. Late April start.